Places for People welcomes you to the website for Gilston Park Estate, north of Harlow.
Here you will find details of our plans to create a series of places to live – meeting genuine housing need and supporting lasting regeneration of Harlow.
- East Hertfordshire District Council and Harlow Council have said that there is a need for thousands of new homes and are consulting on where these houses need to go, through what is known as the Local Plan.
- This proposal was previously known as North Harlow and was being developed as a joint venture between Land Securities and Places for People.
- Places for People can help with this housing need on our land at Gilston Park Estate, to the north of Harlow in East Hertfordshire, which we can sensitively develop into a series of vibrant and sustainable new villages.
- We are proposing up to 10,000 new homes, along with all of the things that we need to make this a successful community; new schools, roads, doctors’ surgeries, leisure centres and play spaces.
- Our proposal will support Harlow’s regeneration and economic growth, including creating new jobs and opportunities as well helping to provide a great place to live, work and visit.
- Our site is one of a number of locations being considered by both councils in their Local Plans and this website will show you what we believe is the best and most sustainable solution to meeting the housing need for the area.
- We are wholeheartedly committed to working with local stakeholders and communities to ensure our investment brings lasting regeneration and prosperity to Harlow and East Hertfordshire.
28 January 2014Continue reading »
09 January 2014Continue reading »